Popular Posts

Brown Girls and Loud Lipsticks

Photobucket

Photobucket
 Well... I know most girls of color shy away from loud lipsticks. In fact most chicks my age shy away from lipsticks period. Girls 20 and under are usually all about the lipgloss! However I stumbled into the miracle of lipsticks and I don't know if I'll come up for air. Its not so bad ladies!

Try em out! I'm wearing NYC lipstick in "Retro" and MAC lipstick in "Rocking Chick" along with MAC lipgloss in Pink Poodle Eyes- all NYX!
You may also like:

7 comments

  1. I have been eyeing fuschia pink purple lipstick shade for a while I love liptstick on brown girls just haven't had the confidence to wear my red one yet ahh one day i'll do it .. they look great on you though

    ps I'd steal your hair any day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl whip out that red lipstick and go to town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like Your mother in that first picture .
    O M G , like totally !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to try purple lipstick next if I find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* found you on BGLH. i never comment on ppls posts or lurk as hard as i have on your blog. are you my long lost twin? iLIVE for everthing AA, love loud colors on my mouth, and plan to move to LA @ the end of the yr to pursue my music/dj/radio personality career.

    p.s. MAC's chatterbox, russian red, and girl about town would look AWESOME on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. chatterbox is actually one of my favorites that I own.

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.