Popular Posts

Texas-Sized Thrift Stores

....soooo I was on my way back to Texas Friday and my school chum Victor is always raving about this thrift store on the outskirts of Houston. He got a brand new Member's Only jacket from there.


needless to say I had to check it out. and here are my winnings:
Photobucket
Vintage Leather Eddie Bauer backpack! Can you say SCORE?!
it kind of reminds me of the Alexander Wang leather backpack! something I can't afford at the time! *sigh*





I also got this stuff! Nice Marines tank
Photobucket
I love this cute Gianni Berrini purse! Hot Pink and cross-body strap! I'm down!
...and now I'm getting ready to go to Austin tommorow for SXSW!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I live in houston!! I NEED to know where this thrift store is. I am in need of some cheap clothing that fits my style. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.