Popular Posts

The Helio Sequence

Last night I saw The Helio Sequence and Dri in concert here in Houston at Rudyard's. The show was crazy good! I hope many of you guys check out The Helio Sequence as they tour through your towns, you won't regret it. They're really nice and approachable. One of the reasons why I dig indie artists. They were hangin out downstairs in the bar with the common folk. When I met Dri she said, she saw me at the bar and thought I was pretty, I think she might have mentioned my hair but my ears failed me after the show. I really dig artists with down to earth personalities and great music is always a plus. Here's a clip of Dri's music ...Passion Pit concert tonight by the way!
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. Hi! I ran across your blog while organizing all of my concert tickets. I didn't have one for this show since it was at Rudyard's so I was online to verify the date. It was my first time seeing Helio Sequence live and Dri was an awesome surprise. Hope you have some good shows lined up soon! I'm catching Sarah McLachlan tonight. Deerhoof, Of Montreal, Lana Del Rey, Twin Shadow, The Ting Tings, The Soft Moon and TV on the Radio are all coming soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how did I forget SUFJAN STEVENS!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SXSW is pretty much what I'm looking forward to outside of Austin Psych Fest and FPSF line-up looks pretty good this year.

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.