Popular Posts

Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds

Photobucket Shirt- American Apparel Loose Crop Top, Shorts- Vintage Levi's, Shoes- DIY Studded Converse, Bag- Thrifted Vintage Eddie Bauer Leather Backpack Photobucket
 On occasion I meet up in the Lower Westheimer district and flout around with friends. Specifically my fashionable beau, BooBoo...well I mean Brent! We ended up having lunch and hanging out at Cecil's Pub and then to Texas Art Supply because I really wanted to buy a canvas.
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Hello,
    I am very impressed with your style.
    I owned a blog about natural hair and we are constantly looking for girls like you.
    Do you mind if u use some of your pics to illustrate some articles?

    Just let me know:

    http://ourhair.canalblog.com

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.