Popular Posts

Make me Over

As almost every girl I know, I have a true affinity for make-up and cosmetics. I'd like to think of it as one of my fondest hobbies. About 2 years ago I set out to become a make-up artist. The art of make-up application somehow intrigued my mind and constantly had me looking for employment by way of MAC or Sephora. Instead I ventured out own my own into a brand of cosmetics that were both cost-effective and great quality. So I became a brand rep for NYX cosmetics last fall and now attempt to sell and practice my artistry. Too bad the economy sucks though. Photobucket
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. omg, your so beautiful.
    i wish i had your fro .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woowww colors + u = looks really good !!

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.