Popular Posts

Black Barbie

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I've been infatuated with Barbie ever since I was a little girl. I was and still am a total "girly-girl". So when a friend mentioned to me that Vogue Italia was doing not only another Black issue but one that featured all black Barbie dolls, I was flabbergasted. I assure you I will be picking up my copy really soon. Sidenote: I saw "500 Days of Summer" today. The movie is pretty funny and all around a summer classic. Also my twitter account was hacked and now suspended so if you guys are looking to catch up with me, my twitter is out of commission until further notice. Believe me, I am pissed about that. Have a great weekend!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. i reaaaaallly love this! you never see stuff like this just like you rarely see black models!

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.