Popular Posts

Natural Hair Treasures

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went to visit The Original Fragrance Shop here in Houston. The goodies we bought are so awesome I just have to tell ya! Photobucket
He bought the Detangling shampoo and the Hair and Scalp Moisturizer and I bought the Hair Pudding Conditioner and Hair butter. I promptly washed my hair with the Detangling Shampoo and applied the Hair Pudding conditioner.
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket The curl definition I got with the two products alone was phenomenal. I thought the front of my hair was permanently damaged from heat but it curled and coiled as if I never touched it before! At night I twisted my hair and tucked it in and this morning I unraveled the hair and applied the hair butter. (Which smells amazing) Photobucket This is the finishing look of my hair! Photobucket Photobucket   I met the owner and I actually got to physically see the kitchen where she handmade and bottled the products herself! I will return soon to purchase the hair elixir and growth aids as well.

 As a natural, I can declare these are some of the best products I've used thus far! "But don't take my word for it" Try it yourself! The website is The Original Fragrance Shop or if you're in Houston,TX like myself you can head on over to: The Original Fragrance Shop 5325 Aldine Mail Rt. My Video Review:
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. Thank you for posting this! I can't wait to check it out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should live in Houston because I'm always in the area. I live in boring Dallas for now. I am subscribed to your u-t videos. You cracked me up on the Duft Pancakes video!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, sounds great! unfortunately i live in missouri city, tx and i don't feel like driving all the way up to the north side :/

    any way to purchase online or anything of that sort?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live near Mo City as well. I promise it's well worth the drive.

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.