Popular Posts

L.A. Girl

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Nylon Tricot Scoop Back Dress- American Apparel, Fishnet Tights- Betsey Johnson, DIY Studded Converse, Vintage GAP Denim Vest- Thrifted

Enough said. I love this shoot. I saw this dress and immediately said It has "Riot" written all over it! I must admit, paired with my favorite ripped fishnets, it gives me what Kalvin call's a "London girl look" I just wanted to party all night in this dress.

It makes me feel like an electric afropunk barbie. Best buy to date! I'm on my way to Los Angeles to see how I'll fit in amongst the beautiful people and continue to pursue my hopes and dreams. I've said my Texan goodbyes and am looking forward to a big change.

 Down fall is I don't know how my blog will come along without Kalvin coming up with genius photo ops...we can only wait and see right? Wish me luck everyone! Will blog every bit of the way! currently listening to Frankmusik - Confusion Girl (Russ Chimes Remix)
You may also like:

10 comments

  1. sounds like me... I left houston for LA a little over two years ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. you are a riot. love the dress. and the HAIR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!

    (Pennerad sent me)

    Welcome to the town, lovie. I'm sure you'll tear up LA. =D See you in the streets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rinny, you truly fascinate me! Not in a creeper kinda way! Truly I look up to you and your hair! I'm definitely not perming this fro of my mines anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. American Apparel linked me over here as I was contemplating this dress. I love love love the way you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously never been to London to know what a "London Look" is.

    Yours

    Hampstead
    North London
    NW1

    ReplyDelete
  7. R, I love the colors and the energy of this shoot...so vibrant! Gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had a butt like yers to go with my American Apparel.

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.