Popular Posts

Stellar Snow Denim

Celebs have been seen rocking the white J Brand 'Zombie' jeans $217. I have been sitting in a corner secretly lusting after them. Then I noticed these babies by Siwy: For a mere $198, you can own them. Also love the shoes they paired them with! I've been meaning to get my hands on those L.A.M.B heels for a while. However I've found two affordable alternatives for those super stellar snow denim buys: PacSun $39.50 Forever 21 $32.80 I need my Snow Denim now! I'm in L.A. baby!
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I love the look of ripped jeans. If and when I get them (^_^) I'm getting cheapies and taking a razor blade to them myself! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i reallly want some of those too :)

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.