Popular Posts

OMG Shoes!

From left to right: (Top) Topshop Aggie Metal Ankle Boot $160, Jeffrey Campbell Buckle Boot $198, Christian Sirano for Payless Slither boot$39.99, (Bottom) Jeffrey Campbell Starbust Boot$174, Bebe Tyra Croco Ankle boot $189, Luichiny Colby Ankle Boot in Plum $87.42-endless.com For the Fall, of course ankle boots are going to be in! Especially if you live in the South or the West Coast. I'm sure they don't have too much of a winter out here so any of these would be grand! I'm really trying to stop myself from buying the Topshop boots. I feel the same way I did when I got my guess maeve. I might settle for the Luichiny Colby boots instead. I could use a little color in my boot wardrobe!
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. One Word...SICK
    Nice...Loving Your Blog...

    Neeshbfly@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those violet ones!!! <3

    ps. love your unequal, colorful, inspirational, special (what else??) blog.

    Lotta

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.