Popular Posts

Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?

Sorry guys, I did not intentionally stay away for this long! My laptop power adapter broke to the point of no jiggling could restore it's life. Here's all the great stuff I didn't post! I went to visit the American Apparel factory in downtown L.A. and the place is pretty big. I only stopped in the factory outlet. I'll have to go back for a tour later. I had lunch at this place called Carney's in Studio city. It was basically a train car remodeled into a restaurant. They claimed to have the best Hot Dogs in L.A...maybe just not today. L.A. Drivers are some of the wittiest people out there! I discovered this random picture of myself from the French Horn Rebellion Concert I went to in August with Kalvin I got this dress from Value Village for about 2 bucks or so. Haven't been thrifting in a while and it seems as if I should out here in California because word is the studios donate their old wardrobes to the goodwills and salvation armies! Muy Divertida
You may also like:

8 comments

  1. GORLS seems like your really enjoying California! Please post when you find some good thrift shops I'm interested in checking out a few!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love finding new and interesting ppl/blogs, ur blog kinda made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you checked out my blog! It was great meeting you at the French Horn show. BTW, Hellidays is hilarious! You are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Labelfree i'll be checking out a few around me this weekend. Have you heard of Jet Rag?

    Sewing Stardom: Thanks a millybilly. My heart warms.

    Invasionista: Thanks for the compliments. I will keep up with your blog to see what's going on in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  5. No *ashamed* I have lived in California all my life and still have so much to see! Only shop I know of is the Buffalo Exchange and this shop near Hollywood/Vine

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh puuhleasee go thirfting so when we come u can take us to all the fab places. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! thanks for sharing
    -------------------------------------
    Download Where in the World in Carmen Sandiego Java Game free
    Click Here !!!
    http://www.mobilejavara.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. R, I've never seen anyone more exquisite in a Value Village purchase. Also, I feel the need to say that if you're ever in Seattle, check out the drivers here. They're not better or worse, just bad in different ways.

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.