Popular Posts

Folk Tradition Vintage

Shop Folk Tradition Vintage So I've been meaning to post this for a while now guys but my schedule has been hectic! Sorry for neglecting you guys! You know I love you! I shot for Folk Tradition Vintage a while ago. You can keep up with their new arrivals on their blog here: http://folktradition.blogspot.com/
 They have some pretty nice stuff! I really want the suede turquoise strapless dress. It seems to have RIOT written all over it. The off the shoulder white dress made me feel like Sheila E.! I also like the off the shoulder 90s velvet dress. It reminds me of Blossom! *hums* "She wants to lead the Glamorous life"
You may also like:

11 comments

  1. GORGEOUS photos, girl!!!

    Dude, we HAVE to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goooorgeous! love the clothes and you look haawt! :)

    kinda weird question but did you play any sports in highschool? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the semi high lace up booties.going to check the site put

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love EVERYTHING you wear, girl. it's so refreshing to see a girl as curvy as you wear stuff that we only see skinny chicks wear. *snaps three times* work. lol and when you get a chance, check out my blog!

    http://unstoppablestyle.onsugar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful in all of these things!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweater and glasses,....definitely the sweater and glasses!

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.