Popular Posts

Been a Long Time

Photobucket ...Shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to. I know a week is too long to go without posting but Rinny has school. Summer posts were frequent at least! Tanlines- "Real Life" Jonsi-"Tornado" Memory Tapes- "Stop Talking" Memory Tapes- "Green Knight" Jam these chill tunes!

M.I.A, Born Free from ROMAIN-GAVRAS on Vimeo.

In other news, have you guys seen the NSFW M.I.A. video for her single, "Born Free"? I watched it once and probably won't again because of it's graphic nature. M.I.A. has always been one for making strong political statements but I fear the point could be loss in all the hooplah surrounding the video. Your thoughts?
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. I've seen so many posts online of this video, but haven't watched it until now. I have to agree with you. I was really drawn in initially, until I saw the red heads. Second, blowing the little boys brains out and then the exploding body at the end. That was way too much for me to handle. I'm not that numb yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the use of American soldiers was adding fuel to the fire. I absolutely adore M.I.A. and I would like to see how she will explain the intellect behind this one to millions of conservative Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freakin love your fro! please come back with the outfit posts because I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.