Popular Posts

Birthday

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket ...I really should stop picking up weird things off the ground. Folks tell me all the time my hair is big but I always think otherwise. Maybe I'm too hard on my hair it looks much bigger than I envisioned. I don't know why I assume my hair is still in TWA mode. All in all I think I had a pretty awesome birthday. I had a get together at Birds of Hollywood with friends and somehow the night landed us at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles. I'm grateful to make it to my first birthday here in Los Angeles, CA and I was able to celebrate it with wonderful people who care. Keep faith! Currently Listening to: ...I saw them in Concert on Friday with Washed Out and they were great!
You may also like:

8 comments

  1. your birthday outfit is TO DIE FOR. and i wish i could get those shoes from F21, but i couldn't find them in my size. :( anyway, happy birthday!

    http://unstoppablestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK your cake is AMAZING. Where was it ordered?
    & Happy belated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!

    http://reineroi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday and your dress is gorgeous! Yacht is SO good! You make me miss L.A. sooo bad!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! and your hair is big and lovely it's fabulous! You looked great and I love your cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how sexy are you, happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you & the cake look FAB rinny! love ya lots
    oh and your blog too lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh love ur hair, we got almost the same :)

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.