Popular Posts

Uno Ano!

Photobucket That's right Ladies and Gentleman! One whole year of MissRiot.com! Thanks for riding it out with me through my hiatus and my rampant posts about colloquialisms. I love you and glad you feel the same! Photobucket By the way! I did meet Chaz Bundick of Toro Y Moi at his show on Wednesday! The show was epic and the Ruby Suns also did a great set. I wish I brought my DSLR camera this time. Apparently it was okay to use them at the Echo but not the Echoplex. Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn.mp3 and because I saw Toro Y Moi in concert! 03 Imprint After.mp3 Shoutout to Twitter Follower @itstoniduhhh who got me off my butt to do a post tonight!
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. i love your outfit, and you always look SO amazing. you're seriously inspiring me to grow a fro. i love it. :D

    glad you got to meet chad!

    http://unstoppablestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I want hair just like yours!

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.