Popular Posts

Silver Lake Jubilee

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last weekend, I went to the Silver Lake Jubilee with Lim and Art. All the best L.A. food trucks were there! ...well minus the Grilled Cheese truck which I am coming for real soon!

Photobucket

The food in my hand is from the Barbie's Q truck and Lim has the breakfast biscuit from the Buttermilk truck


Photobucket

...less than a week later I stalked the truck again for the exact same thing...i think I've given up IN-N-OUT *GASP*
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. I love that guy from SNL.
    Nice post!!!

    http://the-messengerbag.blogspot.com
    (fashion blogger new-bie.so visit comment follow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Barbie's is the BEST!!! I can't believe I missed out on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your friends bag. any idea where she got it?
    thanks.
    p.s-love the blog

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.