Popular Posts

Golden Heart



I was totally bummed with the world earlier. Amongst my personal life tribulations, another Golden Girl, Rue McClanahan died this morning. Miss ya Ruth!

Totally turned my day around after seeing this video. I love Neon Indian and my good friend Richard got me tickets to see him this Friday!

I've had way too much to do to break into this "industry" as of late. That's the main reason why I'm not updating as much as I'd like to but I love you guys none the less...Especially when you show me love!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Paulinsky.The QueenJune 12, 2010 at 11:48 AM

    Your blog (like your hair) is epic
    btw thanks for the new music (Washed Out feat. Caroline Polachek- You and I )
    always appreciated

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.