Popular Posts

I Whip My Hair

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A wasp-beetle thing was attacking me here!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shawl-American Apparel, Pocket Shirt- Express, Shorts- Vintage Levi's, Shoes- Red Kiss, Domina Necklace- Betsey Johnson


           I've been hardcore rocking my hair in a bun. Maybe because I'm lazy or because I just think it looks so chic when I go out...I love it.
          As you all know Halloween is coming up (My favorite holiday) and I have no idea what I should go as. How can I top last year's costume as Prince? I thought about doing Janelle Monae but it's too easy and people in L.A. would probably think I didn't dress up but was just being myself...
           I want to go hard or go home! Maybe I should go back in time and do perhaps Dorothy Dandridge? I wanted to do  Sheneneh a couple of years ago but Teyana Taylor did it last year. I want something I haven't seen before. Perhaps Madea? Do you guys have suggestions?

You may also like:

8 comments

  1. Ur finally posting! Yeah. I love ur blog and ur personality ( saw ur youtube vids). Just had to say Hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK BLOODY AMAZING!!! Wow, I love this entire outfit :) And I love your blog! It is so nice :) Definitely going to follow!!!!

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the daisy dukes. work it girl

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.