Popular Posts

Imprint After

Photobucket



I'm getting back into the swing of things. I miss making youtube videos and I promised I would do them more often so here I am!


I'm really excited today simply because I was put "on avail" for a commercial I auditioned for last week! It pretty much means that I've made a very short list of likeable actors and could most likely end up on set! Hopefully I get it because that means...NEW computer! It's time for me to become a MAC user already! Don't get me wrong. I love my pink Sony Vaio! In fact if they're still making them I might consider that...I just don't want to have to move my life over to another computer...AGAIN. I go through laptops like water through a faucet. Dell-Toshiba and now Sony....whew.


In actuality, I'm most likely going to clean house with bills. I bet debt-free college student living would be nice...sorta.


Ok now for song of the Day:
Saint Etienne- "Only Love Can Break Your Heart"


This song kind of reminds me of the 90s hits by Shanice and Des'ree.
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. I love your style. Great look for the day, and you are so lucky to be living in a hot state! I'm in Montreal,Canada and all I can see is snow:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. your style is so unique, you rock Miss Riot!

    I hope you get your Mac, I know I can live without mine. - Once you go mac you never go back.

    www.zaynadaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Great post, very useful for a beginner like me"
    http://evocowire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats your youtube??, i make have a beauty channel on youtube too :)

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.