Popular Posts

Leopard Print Dreams!

Clockwise from Left to right: Tripp NYC Leopard Skinny Jeans, Brian Atwood "Lola" pumps, H&M Tribal and Leopard Jumpers, Giuseppe zanotti leopard wedge
So it just so happens every year I make fashion trend predictions  and they come to fruition. Unfortunately, I make these predictions only to myself and have yet to find a way to make it a bankable asset without making me look like the crazy leopard lady.

This year (and every year since the Spice Girls formed) I have been an avid supporter of animal print. My favorite of course is leopard! I have a unique feeling we will see more of my coveted Subsaharan prints this spring. H&M has already released photos from their Urban Vibes campaign which highlight animal and tribal prints.

Oh yes 2011 will be a very good year!

You may also like:

7 comments

  1. oMg... I love those shoes!

    You look lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the headwrap lady...

    Peace & Light

    http://awildspringshebore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty picture! love the headwrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a leopard chic myself, love your wrap!!! yaya another one !!!

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.