Popular Posts

Belated Birthday

As you can see I had quite the fiesta for my birthday. The theme of my birthday was "childhood fun fiesta!" I've always wanted a moonbounce for my birthday party and I finally made that dream come true! I also had a pinata and bubbles. (I forgot to get hula hoops!)

We celebrated my 2nd birthday in L.A. at Elysian Park this past Sunday! I'm just happy it didn't rain and was slightly warm....slightly. Thank everyone for the birthday wishes! Ya'll really know how to make this Texas girl feel special!

On Tuesday the 29th, my actual birthday, a few friends took me out to Botega Louies in Downtown L.A. where I experienced my first macaroon and Clam pizza? The jury is still out on that one.

Hope ya'll have a Happy Friday!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.