Popular Posts

Como la Flor

Dress- Material Girl, Over the Knee Socks-American Apparel
OPI- Barefoot in Barcelona and San Tan-Tonio
Nails Did- San Tan-Tonio
          Ah cosmetics, we meet again. I have treated myself (emphasis on TREAT because MAC=$$$) to  MAC Cosmetics lipstick in "Morange." I love a brightly colored lip on brown girls and this bold orange is no exception! It's a step away from the conventional NYC "Retro Red" I usually wear but it can be toned down for a decent everyday look.

        I also had to get a nice birthday pedicure so I headed to JCPenney's salon, (one of the only spots I know to sell OPI in the Valley). They have a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal on all OPI products and I was hands down ready to try the new TEXAS collection because after all...I am a Texas girl! I wasn't really enthused with the colors but I did find the skin-tone like "San Tan-Tonio" nail polish nothing short of amazing. I'm rocking it now! Barefoot in Barcelona is my 2nd choice. I have a feeling these colors will match the Coachella-esque fashions of Spring!

Ultimate Blogger Search
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. please tell me how you did your hair!
    i have type 4 C ....really african,,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first successful attempt at a wash and go. I used my DIY deep conditioner and As I Am Naturally Leave-in Conditioner. I also sealed my ends with Original Fragrance Shop Hair Elixir. I'm not too familiar with 4C hair type? I'm a 4A myself but I can never keep up too much with the whole hair-type situation :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nail polishes & the dress I have it.

    Yay for Texas girl! im a texas girl too! What part?

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.