Popular Posts

Aqua Dream Hunger Force

#Seapunk #RamonaFlowers Short film Steez.

I've wanted to dye my hair blue for the longest. Partially due to the fact that I grew up watching Tenchi Muyo as a kid and I thought Ryoko was hot shit. Tenchi should've gone for Ryoko!!! (Nerd moment) Don't act like you never watched the Toonami block on Cartoon Network after school or right after the Cartoon Cartoon Fridays block ended.

After Adult Swim, there was nothing left to do besides watch Cowboy Bebop or Dragonball Z. Hats off to Super Saiyan kid who now apparently has Victoria Secret ads on his channel after he went viral. Living the life.

So, these past few days, I've been compiling a list of the top 9 or 10 songs that shaped my life (musically) Somewhere on this list, I must feature White Town- "Your Woman." Maybe it was because I would hear it in the background when I would sneak and watch "Undressed" or any other show on MTV in the 90s.

 
They just don't make em' like this anymore.
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. i like the combination of your hair color and lip color. it gives a nice effect. and this is the first time i've heard white town's "your woman", but i really like it. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair! is is blue/black? and did you have to bleach it first?

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.