Popular Posts

Bluebonnet


Took a little vacay to my hometown of Houston,TX. I desperately needed a break. Working just as hard as Dolly Parton's support bras.

My jumbo senegalese twists are holding up fairly nice right about now. It helps to go in every 2 weeks or so for a touch-up which just means the perimeter around the front gets re-twisted. I'm contemplating taking them out soon and doing color for October but I'm so used to not doing anything to my hair at the "break" period is somewhat frightening. I wonder if my hair truly misses being tousled around.


My BFF Coco, did my nails while I was in town. Girlfriend loves her gel nails. I'm more of a one solid color girl. I haven't done fancy schmancy designs since high school when I thought I was Fergalicious. -_-

Let's see what do I have for ya'll on the playlist today?

The Avalanches- "Since I Left You."
When I'm home alone, I like to put on this song at the highest of volumes and do the choreography from the video in my living room. It puts me in an extremely good mood.
 

You may also like:

4 comments

  1. I actually like the nails...very cute. A break is always needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair and nails are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog today.. I really like that song and video by The Avalanche-Since I left You... Judging from your musical taste, I assume u already know of 89.9 KCRW here in L.A. correct? If not,go online and check them out or on the radio, I think u may like it.

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.