Popular Posts

Los Aliens



Life is never easy when you're always moving. Finally settled into my own perfect little space. Well actually I haven't quite settled in yet. I have a nice walk-in closet that I can't actually walk in because I have mounds of clothes and luggage strewn everywhere.

It's been a hard day's night/last few months for me and I just would like a little bit of time for myself every now and then. There is always work and always errands when there isn't work. I haven't even been able to paint. The sheer joy I have now stems from my latest record purchase, Tame Impala's Lonerism. This album is a sheer yet vividly, colorful piece of work.

 I'm pretty sure I want this song to play at my wedding. I teared up a bit when I first heard it. Okay I was crying but only because it was so beautiful. The guitar and haunting vocals. I just was submersed in good vibes.

Enjoy.

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Other than the obvious on how perfect your hair is, you have a gorgeous d├ęcolletage...Is that weird for me to say that?! It's true though!

    Loving this song, Tame Impala are unbelievably good, I must have to get amongst their stuff a bit more, I think!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! You look nice!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.