Popular Posts

When Rinny Met Aggy

Finally, a girl has her first pair of Dr.Martens. The limited edition Agnes Deyn for Dr. Marten collaboration with the super awesome bouncy platform sole is finally mine! After what seemed like months of pining for these babies I now have them.

I was long overdue for a new pair of boots since my Steve Madden Corley's fell apart a good 2 years ago.
The Dr. Marten Aggy 1490 boots are really comfortable once you break them in.

Good enough to last me years to come hopefully.

Time to leave you all with a song. This week I choose Mister Lies. Listening to a lot of these blissful sounds. Dude is definitely one to look out for in 2012. Looks like 90s babies are making headway in the music production scene.
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. i woulda figured you'd get docs waay earlier lol love them on ya girl! and omg the guy from mister lies is one of my good friends i go to school with. i'm so proud of him that he's getting all this recognition!

    http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/2012/12/space.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative post. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. Liked the post. keep it up.

    producer chris young

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss riot. I love your blog I think its cute & simple. Im really trying to gro my blog & fan base. Do you have any suggestions. Also, how do you get connected on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. I found you a few yrs ago via youTube. I too was a vlogger. I lost touch with you for a couple of years, but I am glad to see you going strong. Congrats on your graduation. Keep doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.