Popular Posts

SXSW 2013








SXSW 2013. You were great. I'm tired. Thank you.


....but it really was awesome! I got so much free stuff. Dolce Vita gave away 500 pairs of shoes. I was so lucky to snag a pair of their Frankee platform oxfords. I got to hear the new Empire of the Sun album which is set to release in June and sounds absolutely amazing! I think my favorite part of the festival was the free food which I am a sucker for. Samsung Galaxy folks kept a girl full daily on grilled cheese and tacos.

Bands! I wish I spent more time on the other side of the 35 freeway around Gypsy and Hotel Vegas because they had a lot of awesome new music every time I passed by. I did finally get to see The Flaming Lips for the first time in ever in my life after I walked 2 miles to the Auditorium Shores. Jesus be a masseuse. I closed out my trip to SXSW by going to see Toro Y Moi at the Hype Machine Hype Hotel. Dude was yet again awesome.

Would I do SXSW again? Yes! For 6 Days? Um...TBD
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Wah sounds fun. Your hair + those platform oxfords are so great. Also, whaaa I really can't wait to hear the new Empire of the Sun album. Though I'm afraid that it won't live up to the beautifulness that was the first 4 songs on their first album XD I've got my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you saw the lips??? omg i'm so jealous! i feel like that's an experience everyone needs.

    http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.