Popular Posts

Turn Upwards








Top: Nastygal, Shorts: American Apparel Tap Shorts, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell "Soiree" heels.

It's bluer than before. I decided to forgo keeping that emerald green bang and try to go a little more aqua this time with my hair color and cover more of my head this time around. I'm still not done with the color. I want it to be so much more brighter than it was before.

Making a lot of changes in my life right about now. I anticipated this month to be a little bit more awesome than it began. Started off shitty now I'm here. *Drake Voice* I look forward to the time I get to spend in Houston because I do absolutely the least when in L.A. Thank GAWD for my FRANZZZ that have been by my side helping me discover what it means to "turn up."


You may also like:

2 comments

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.