Popular Posts

Phone Home


Welcome to lazy blogging. Featuring photos from my iPhone. This summer has been pretty cool. Outside of every Houston establishment playing the hell out of Daft Punk's- "Get Lucky" things aren't so bad. I never thought I would get tired of hearing a Daft Punk song and look at you mainstream media...proving me wrong and shit. 

Anyway, I'm stepping out of the shadow of procrastination and making a few more things happen for myself cause you know YOLO. (People still say that I guess.) I've dyed my hair twice to get the bold ocean of ombre blue I wanted. Shout out to all the blue-haired black girls. We're cool.


Oh and this Wild Nothing track is oh so appropriate:

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. You look stunning. Such an amazing outfit, sweetie ^__^

    Many kisses,


    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.