Popular Posts

Sweater Weather






Chunky Knit Sweater- Forever 21, Boots- Agnyess Deyn for Dr. Marten Aggy 1490, Shorts- vintage Levi's

Excuse the photo quality. I honestly don't know what happened during the upload process that made them fair out so poorly. I really have to give it to Forever 21 for stepping it up as of late cause me and this cozy sweater are going to have some good times this Fall. L.A.'s weather has been cold and humid and that's that shit I don't like.

With that being said, it's cold outside and sweater weather is good for making out...if you're into that sort of thing? Kids these days. Here's volume 3 of my make-out session mix and coincidentally the only mix I've made in all of 2013 so far. It's got some Tame Impala, Slow Dive, Toro Y Moi, FKA Twigs and How to Dress Well. Use at your own risk. Cuffing Season 2013 going strong.


You may also like:

1 comment

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.