Popular Posts

Black Beauty



I could've totally taken these with my DSLR but...y'know. Life. Please get to know my horsey tee. It's the love of my life. It keeps me warm at night. It was only $1. It is essentially...bae.

Also, I need these Jeffrey Campbell syndicate boots in my life so I can continually clunk around town.


Just going to stalk teh intanetz until I find a pair in my size that isn't $200. Anyway, why is the month of August filled with so many shows. Black Kids reunited and they're playing L.A. This is huge. That was THE definitive band of my college career. Of course I listened to other stuff, mainly a lot of Abandoned Pools and MGMT because I was that girl. Le Sigh, Partie Traumatic was so ahead of its time. 


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.