Popular Posts

Trip to SF Part 2


 Still got that cheerleader form, ya'll.




Okay, now I'm just rushing to get these photos up before I forget about them. The only thing that really bugged me about SF was the weather. I was kind of foolish to think that it would equate to that of Los Angeles. It was overcast and cold about 95% of the time...it's July. For a Texas girl, this makes no sense to me. I digress. Went to the Amoeba on Haight and got the Lemonade Diver album for $1 so I was pretty geeked about that despite the fact that I could find absolutely NO Gregg Araki films in that store! And it was much smaller than my precious Hollywood location.

Also got to see the Full House...house and randomly confused the theme song with that of Family Matters because they're basically the same indistinguishable song by some raspy voiced fellow in the early 90s. Theme songs were super weird back then. Don't even get me started on Frasier's "tossed salad and scrambled eggs." What was that even about?

We hit up Lands End and some lookout point near the Castro that I was too scared to drive up to because...fuck heights.

Food places we hit up were Super Duper, Parkway Drive-in (Oakland), Tony's Pizza (best pizza I've had all year) and Roam Burger...I might be missing something but it was a long weekend. Bai.


You may also like:

1 comment

  1. AHHHH LOVE YOUR STYLE, I NEED ME SOME OF THOSE SHOES THO!!

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.