Popular Posts

Marfa or Bust







So I road tripped with one of my BFFs through the state of Texas to Marfa. Finally, I was able to stay at El Cosmico trailer hotel like I'd been planning for so long. 

So El Cosmico is this cute little place where you can stay in renovated vintage trailers, yurt or teepees instead of hotels. It's really awesome. We were there on movie night and got to watch Akira in the lobby. There was also popcorn and mulled wine if you're into that kind of thing. We stayed in the Vagabond trailer which I would definitely recommend because of the indoor shower and toilet. Other trailers weren't as lucky unless you stayed in the Royal Mansion.

Pros: It was a once in a lifetime experience. You can see the stars! It's like being in a planetarium. I definitely want to go back.
Cons: Everything closed really early. Like before 8PM. So we went to the only thing open- a grocery store and ate overpriced lunchables that night. 

They do have a Dairy Queen... like every other town we passed on the way there.

To Be Continued.




You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Wow that sounds like a really unique experience.

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.