Popular Posts

Baecation

Me and my emergency contact headed out to Palm Springs in the last weekend of August for a much needed get-away. I know in the last post, I was talking about going to Brazil, but if you'd had the summer I had, you'd want to get out of town as much as possible too.

I was long overdue to take a trip to Salvation Mountain. It was ironically hot as hell there. For the duration of our trip, it was probably around 108 degrees Fahrenheit. Basically, I was always sweating out my sunscreen. We visited some wildlife preserves and I was constantly fearing that a snake would pop up. I don't need that kind of stress.

A photo posted by Rinny Perkins (@rinnyriot) on


I've been forgetting to leave ya'll with music. Listening to Aquilo right now.

You may also like:

1 comment

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.