Popular Posts

Best Albums Out of 2015

Tame Impala- Currents
This is self-explanatory and I'm coming for the juggular of anyone that says this wasn't a good look for Tame Impala. Currents was RAD AF. You want to challenge me on this? Fight me!

Father John Misty- I Love You, Honeybear


Seeing J. Tillman perform this live a couple of times really solidified the greatness of this album for me. However, I'm starting to wonder what this says about me as a person? Like, is my humor highbrow? 

Jamie XX- In Colour

This got major play the last 6 months of the year. If I could put a ringback tone on my phone like it was 2005, it would be "Girl." The beat just sounds like I'm chillin on baecation at The Parker in Palm Springs in the spa.

Honorable mentions
Panda Bear- "Panda Bear Meets the Grim Reaper"
Mew- "+-"
Years & Years "Communion"
Kurt Vile- "b'lieve i'm goin' down"
Vinyl Williams- "Into"

Anyway, this is all subjective. If there's something I should be listening to that falls under psych rock, lo-fi goodness let a sis know.


You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I finally bought and listened to Currents. It's my first bit of Tame Impala music and I cannot stop playing it. I'm contemplating seeing them when they come to my city in June. My life is changed. My day is made.

    ReplyDelete

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.