Popular Posts

Glossier on a Budget


I've been on the Glossier bandwagon since early last year. My emergency contact got me the Phase 1 set and I was hooked. The haloscope highlight-- a happy stand-in for the ultra coveted and sold out Pat McGrath Skin Fetish 003.

I really ride for Glossier heavy, because, I think there's something to be said about a cosmetic line that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. (Don't get me wrong, I love a good beat, even though I can't contour to save my life.)

I feel when I'm wearing Glossier, I'm serving a casual face. Like, "hey, its me! I enjoy carrying a tote bag and going to art book fairs" looks.

Glossier matches dark skin really well. The concealer is questionable but I might try it again. My only gripe is the lack of spf in the products. Layering spf 50 under the priming moisturizer and then tinted moisturizer can make me look like I should be a part of Salute Your Shorts.

But you're here for the Glossier dupes for cheap right? So let's get into it.

I generally use Glossier for my everyday look and when I run out and have to wait for my order to ship all the way across the country, I reach for these:

Glossier Boy Brow Dupe---> Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Gel
The brush isn't as precise and small as that of Glossier's Boy Brow, but I'd like to think the color pay-off is much better. Don't get too heavy handed with this stuff or you could go past Peter Gallagher in seconds.

Glossier Boy Brow Dupe (clear)---> Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
Glossier recently debuted a clear boy brow and Maybelline's Brow Drama in "Transparent" which is almost always sold out in stores just might be your happy alternative.

Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint Dupe ---> Maybelline Dream BB Fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Perfector

There is SPF 30 in this. 'Nough said.

Glossier Balm Dot Com Dupe---> Smith's Rosebud Salve



Glossier Rose Water Face Mist---> Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater



But if you're ready to make the leap and you've got the funds, head over to Glossier.com and get 20% off by clicking my super special BFF link here.



You may also like:

Post a Comment

© MISSRIOT. Design by MangoBlogs.